Sunday, July 10, 2011

LV Outlet has become a bit saturated

The thobe is a form of men, many bear the name of the entire Gulf region, some countries refer to Louis Vuitton Artsy Gm as a dishdasha while the other is called kandura. This dress is almost unchanged for hundreds of years. In this article, we talk with the fashion designer Hatem Alakeel how he changed the thobe, and developed his cutting-edge fashion boutique brand, Toby.Toby, tell us your brand and how to develop its equity itI developed expertise in thobes and dress shirt brand thats Toby. Although I kept the treasure traditonal thobe set up the feeling, my goal is to inject a new modern international personality is the world's life. Toby create highly personalized and excellent dramatic material tailored lines.

I fuse modern and traditional, national and international elements, while strange combination of many interesting elements to create a unique signature, the brand community to love amp expectations.My collection of design without compromise, my goal is to give my dear family, friends, customers amplifier Louis Vuitton Monogram Empreinte Artsy stylish fashion, a strong sense of fun and style wide choice. We represent a fusion of fashion, from across the country a true microcosm of the many non-Arabs have been credited to my amplifier design appreciate elegant Middle East thobe.What are the new trend in fashion industry, you see the Middle EastsI see the scope of the merger between the regions farther east, the Western trends.

My concept is an all-encompassing global mixed. The concept of the West Meets East has become a bit saturated, because the local customs, some times forgotten. I have to do is mix with Saudi Arabia and Bahrain Kuwaity Emerati innovative unique Khaliji beauty.Where are you going to find your inspirationWith art and history is always a great way to bring back the old style and modern. Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education from the printing done using my classic line style thobe all Louis Vuitton Outlet.To be honest, a lot of things inspired by the import and export: my family, my country, my king, art, history, nature, music and life. Our king is a major force, encourage innovation and progress, he is Toby's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment