Thursday, July 21, 2011

LV Damier Graphite Canvas show to everyone

Louis Vuitton Crocodile Neverfull Louis Vuitton Crocodile Neverfull Ladies, I want to tell you, I have a good weekend. I was lucky enough to get the Atlanta area about a dozen of our wonderful to meet (and exceed!) Purse in the past members of the Forum on Sunday,Louis Vuitton Outlet I can not requirements better and more awesome handbag loving women group. We all have a wonderful lunch, and then we had some shopping a few adventures Sachs (in my case, or drooling - I stay at home to eat lunch away from everything, but the temptation of money), we win there Saxophone Louis willy Gordon's fine.

The first rare treasures, and I see a trend-Louis Vuitton Damier Geant Canvas leopard cashmere silk stole. When I saw this online just came out, I can not help but think, holmium Yu hours, it just a scarf. Like a big scarf, but for $ 725, I Hui will need scarves miles Ah, sometimes,Louis Vuitton things just do not appear as glorious online as they do, because this thing is beautiful. It is wider than cashmere, which lightens my black empire waist top and tight jeans and equipment, as long as I wrapped around my neck.

Lush luxurious feel, like I am delighted to soothe itself every day in the cold this year. Something like this Why do I forget the American Express card at home. The next thing we see, however, even my American Express has been able to accommodate. Facts have proved that the store managers are familiar with our little forum, he is very friendly and helpful, and we also grilled goods. To when we leave, he said something in his back, he wooden pestle like we have seen, he did not show to everyone. What is that At 3.2 million, Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Canvas chocolate brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment